Maximising output and exceeding KPI’s through business process optimisation
Following on from the success of the previous event, IQPC is honored to bring you the 2nd Annual Business Improvement in Mining Africa 2013 which will be held from 21 – 22 May 2013 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The 2013 event will bring deeper understanding, introduce new strategies and showcase technologies that will facilitate business improvement in mining. The event will explore the latest training methodologies and provide insight on best practice for recruiting, retaining and managing key talent to drive a better Process Excellence organization. You will also discover strategies for managing change during process improvement, securing senior leadership buy-in and workforce engagement, and evolving your organization’s continuous improvement culture.
2013 will feature new expert speakers and deliver unmatched content that will truly facilitate business improvement in mining. You cannot afford to miss out on this!
Key topics include:
- Process improvement optimization- Monitoring, reporting, showing value, dealing with mature models
- Driving profits- Effectively increasing productivity and reducing waste
- Process restructuring and remodel to achieve intense improvements in performance such as cost, quality, service and speed
- Business Improvement sustainability- How to effectively keep the ball rolling
- IT Integration- Process as part of enterprise architecture
Who will be attending:
- Business Improvement Managers/Directors
- Project Managers/Directors
- Black Belts, Principal Engineers
- Lean & Six Sigma professionals
- Industrial Engineers
- Production Managers
- Programme Managers
- Heads of Operation
- Mine Managers